[OT] Urgently need Knoppix (Manhattan NY).

Dear All,

I know that this is a strange request, but I urgently need to know
where in the Manhattan Area in NewYork can I get Knoppix v3.7. This is
required in the next 30 Mins.

Regards
Vivek

--
Novitiate of the Knife, under the Master of the Sabre of The Holy Llamadieans.
Official Protector of The Llama, Spiritual Leader of The Republic of Loungevania