Anaconda install off DVD image

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 02:52:19 UTC 2005

As long as you are not overwriting the image during the install, you can do
all the same things with the DVD iso, that you can with the cdrom iso's.  I
am not sure if you are trying to install it over itself on the same
machine.  I know for a fact that you can do it over the network if you load
the DVD iso onto a partition, call that the install partition, and do a
kickstart install which points the client to the server.

Marc