VPN on Fedora

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Wed Feb 9 13:36:25 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 06:16, Scott Ryan wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 February 2005 12:34, Beppe shaped the electrons to say:
> > Hi all.
> >
> > I need to create a VPN. I've a Fedora using iptables, on the other side
> > ther's a Cisco device
> > already configured with IPSEC and 3DES.
> > Any solution?
> > Anyone know if this is possible?
> I know that Cisco used to provide a client for linux, this was some time ago
> that I used it though.

I'm currently using the Cisco VPN client for work.  Under FC3 you need
to modify the intercepter.c file to move one of the functions before
another one where it is defined and used.  If you hit that problem let
me know and I can dig up the details again.

There are other VPN solutions available but I have not used those.
Openvpn is one of them I believe.

--

Response brought to you by AutoReponder 0.1
a product of Magic-8-ball productions.