Linux sucks

Daniel Chénard dchenard at infoteck.qc.ca
Mon Feb 14 21:05:21 UTC 2005

Stupid thread.....

If some people like Mac OS X, if other like windows and the other like
linux...  Every one should have choice his product.  This is an aspect
of liberty.

It's alway more funny to dislike a product when we dont know it. This is
the same problem when someone from windows is behind an OS X.  The
peoples dont like to unlearn because that's bing up some frustration.
(my english is very poor you know :-) )

So, fine, if you dont like a product, dont loose your time on it, this
is not productive... but if you wanna learn.. go for it.

Positively, you should thinking: "This is wonderfull, I dont have one
GUI but many GUI to do something."

With my experience, I reboot windows often then linux or other *nix
like.  I dont have problem with virus on linux but I cannot play to WoW
(Worl of Warcraft) and it's sad but that's it.

Know the limits on a product is more interresting than to shit on it.

this is my opinion and I share it

Have a nice day

--
Daniel Chénard