firefox

Mariano Draghi mdraghi at prosud.com
Tue Feb 1 21:04:08 UTC 2005

Thornton escribió:
> Where does firefox keep its bookmarks?

In your profile, look inside
~/.mozilla/firefox/.../bookmarks.html

(don't remember the exact location off-hand, and I don't have a Linux
bos right here at the moment)

> And is it possible to copy them
> from my linux box to my windows box and have firefox on win2k use the
> new bookmarks?

Yes. I do that on a regular basis, and it works ok.

BTW, there are a couple of extensions that are meant to do that
automagically provided you have an ftp site to host the bookmarks. I
haven't tried that approach, though.

> I am being forced to use win2k at the office for a project but need some
> of my bookmarks moved over.

Yea... I know what you mean... same here.

Regards,

--
Mariano