Solution Coming Re: Fedora Community: Under threat?

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Sat Feb 5 16:03:20 UTC 2005

On Saturday 05 February 2005 06:00, Warren Togami wrote:

> Totally in agreement, please read my post on this subject here.
>
> http://www.livejournal.com/users/wtogami/2005/02/04/
>
> Key to the problem is that mailing lists are far from the best
> medium for end-user support.  We need to steer end-users to an
> entirely different medium in order to scale effectively.
> Official project change in that direction is happening soon.
> Read the link above for details.

To echo jdow's sentiment, "eeeewwwwwwww!"  If web forums are the
future, I know from past experiences, I'm unlikely to visit very
often since they're such a royal pain in the keester to use.  Will
the messages at least be archived in a sensible manner so that they
can be downloaded and read in a normal mail reader offline?

Regards, Mike Klinke