Packages problem with FC4

olachere at si2m.fr olachere at si2m.fr
Wed Jun 22 15:02:31 UTC 2005

        Hi,

I'm trying to install Fedora Core 4 with a few components (KDE, gcc, make
and others usuals dev apps), but I always get more than I want.
I've tried typical installations selections like "Desktop" and custom
selection, but I always get "sendmail", "openldap", "cups", "bind" installed

No way to skip them ...

Is anybody having this problem too ? what do you think of my problem ? (and
what could I make) :)

Thanks

P.S : sorry for my poor english of little french guy :)

Cordialement,

Olivier LACHERE
PIT - Support Outils

( 01-30-44-54-91
*  olachere at si2m.fr <mailto:olachere at si2m.fr>

L'ADRESSE DE MESSAGERIE DE VOTRE CORRESPONDANT A CHANGE EN olachere at si2m.fr.
IL EST RECOMMANDE DE METTRE A JOUR VOTRE CARNET D'ADRESSES.