Re: TV cards in Fedora Core

James T. Carver wrote:
Just thought I would drop a line to let anyone who is intrested in watching tv in Linux. The following hardware works within linux with NO hardware problems.

Leadtek Winfast2000XP Expert

Fired right up and the kernel installed the proper drivers without any manual configuration needed.

James Carver

Interesting James.

Is that an analogue card or Digital one?

Asking because I'd like a HDTV PCI card in my Linux box which "just works"

Regards,
Ed.
begin:vcard
fn:Edward Dekkers
n:Dekkers;Edward
org:Triple D Computer Services Pty. Ltd.;Management
adr:;;822 Rowley Road;Oakford;WA;6121;Australia
email;internet:edward tripled iinet net au
title:Mr.
tel;work:(08) 9397-1040
tel;fax:(08) 9397-0749
tel;home:(08) 9397-0547