Re: I cannot get back to KDE

On Sun, 2005-06-12 at 15:43, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> Dear folks,
>    I shutdown one of my computers and when I turned it
> back on I get:
>
> Your session only lasted less than 10 seconds. If you
> have not logged out yourself, this could mean that
> there is ome installation program or that you many be
> out of diskspace.  Try logging in with one of the
> failsafe sessions to see if you can fix this problem.
>
> Other than reinstalling everyting, is there a simpler
> way to fix this problem.
>
> Sorry to bother you again,

Sounds like you might follow the instructions it gave you.  I would
suspect you are out of disk space.  Boot into single user mode and check
if that is the case and clean up the disk so you have enough space to
boot.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid cfl rr com

Herth's Law:
	He who turns the other cheek too far gets it in the neck.