jre and other plugins in FC4

I would like to know how i can install java jre in FC4 (it seems we not
must install it from sun due to incompatibility) ? It says on release
note to use package from jpackage but which one ?
After that how to enable java plugin in firefox ?
And how to install macromedia, realplayer and mplayer plugins ?
Thanks

--
Eric Tanguy | Nantes, France
<eric tanguy univ-nantes fr>