FC4: Just one language available in the system

Hi,

    I just finished the install of FC4 in my system (a new install)
and have a little problem: when I try to change the System to my
native language: "Spanish" in the Desktop->System Settings->Language
program (using GNOME) I just see "English" available. I Remember that
in one of the installation steps the Wizard ask me to choose
additional languages and I have selected Spanish (I not drunk).

   How I can revert this situation?. I Have browsed in the four CDs
but don't see a related rpm package to fix this situation.

   If someone have a tip to solve this please let me know. I love
English Lang but you know: There are loves that kill :-P.

Thanks a lot for reading.

Greetings from Argentina. (blame Gmail spell checker for errors)