Re: send out 'ctrl-alt-del' from minicom to kickstart

ha haha wrote:

Any thing works fine, I can monitor and debug the kickstart. Except at the end when I tried to restart the kickstart remotely, I can not send out 'ctrl-alt-del' key-combination from minicom to restart kickstart.

Doesn't kickstart just ask you to hit "enter" to reboot the machine?