Re: Some thoughts for the future

Christofer C. Bell wrote:
On 6/29/05, Richard Kelsch <rich csst net> wrote:

I can't imagine a day when any avenue where people seek technical
support will be free of complaints or people looking for help with an
issue they're having.  Indeed, I can't imagine day when any "online
community" doesn't contain at least one vocal person that's unhappy
about something.

It's the unhappy ones who spark improvement. Think on it, if you're happy with what is, do you seek change?

It was the unhappy ones who left Britain for the Americas, for Australia, for NZ and so on to seek a better life.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait
1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au  Z1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au