Re: Samba FC4

Some of us have found that SELinux prevents Samba from working properly. In one case published earlier turning off SELinux features completely fixed the issue. In my case I went into Desktop/System Settings/Security Level SELinux Tab and turned off SELinux features for Samba. After that my shares re-appeared and seem to be working normally.
--Dave