Info: NeroLINUX published - Nero burning software for Linux platforms

a a lacadaemon at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 23:40:31 UTC 2005

> However, it still stands that I cannot even try NeroLINUX until I have
> registered and presumably have paid for the product.  Their advertising
> of FREE is thus not totally true.  Sean's comment about paying for
> something and getting no support still stands as well.

you are paying for the windows version and then because they have a
new project they give you access to the linux version on a limited no
support license, they have no intention of releasing an open source
version into the linux domain cos they know already how it will be
received

as i already said this is for the windows linux cross-over users who
have zero knowledge of linux history and will love a familiar strong
brand like Nero