Downloading Fedora to Windows

Kostas Sfakiotakis kostassf at cha.forthnet.gr
Mon Mar 28 21:38:17 UTC 2005

Greetings,

Venkatesh Kannan wrote:
> hi
>
> i decided 2 install Fedora n hav downloaded the four
> ".iso" image files (for CDs) to my system.. now how do
> i write these files on 2 CDs from windows? i mean
> would it be correct to just write these files? i guess
> not..
>
> cud anyone help pls??
>
> thnx in advance.. venky..

Launch your CD Burning Programm , whatever that might be .
The leftmost  Main Menu Options says "File" . Under that
there is an option saying "Burn CD from Image " . Choose
that option . After that you will be asked for an "Something.iso"
file . Give the iso files you have downloaded one at a time .
If you have 4 isos then you need 4 cds. That's all .

Kind Regards,
    Kostas