FC3 randomly crashing - Update

Endy endy at digitalgrotto.net
Tue Mar 15 23:51:16 UTC 2005

Just went through Nvidia's readme and looked at the known issues and
found :

       We have added checks to recognize that the NVIDIA kernel
        module is being compiled for the x86-64 platform on a kernel
        between 2.6.0 and 2.6.11. In this case, we will disable
        usage of the change_page_attr kernel interface. This will
        avoid the accounting issue but leaves the system in danger
        of cache-aliasing. Cache-aliasing can lead to data corruption
        and random system lockups, but does not consistently reproduce.

I'll be compilin' a 2.6.11 kernel and see if that helps.