Udev Audio Disable

Chethiya K Ranaweera ckranaweera at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 01:03:29 UTC 2005

Richard,
No. I have an ATI tv tuner card and I am using tvtime as the
application. And I am feeding the audio out from the tv tuner card to
the built in speakers in my monitor.  When I boot the machine, as soon
as udev detects audio, I can hear the sound from tvtime. So I was
wondering whether there is anyway to fix that problem.