rtld(GNU_HASH)

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sun Dec 10 03:03:06 UTC 2006

Hadders wrote:
> Hi all,
>  I need this package to install kpartx and update my dmraid.
>
> However, I have no idea what it belongs to?
>
> I'm running FC5.
>
> Thanks for any help.  Hadders

If I recall, that output is for packages that work for FC6 and above. I
cannot remember if this output is for libs or for newer versions of rpm.
Vaguely, it is a combination of factors improved for FC6.

I  got this error when trying to install xscreensaver from
extras-development on an FC5 install. The link below is my mail in
archive. Explanations should follow-up the topic.

Jim

--
Windows: XT emulator for an Pentium.