Linux x Windows sound problem.

Edson Eustachio eeustachio at terra.com.br
Tue Feb 14 03:13:29 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I have a dual boot machine with Fedora Core 4 and an Windows XP.
Both systems were working fine until but I decided to update the
packages using yum (yum update).
This command have replaced the kernel and other packages on my Linux
system.

After updating the packages, everything keeps working fine on Linux, but
the Windows does not play any sound anymore.
Before update the packages on Linux, Windows was able to play sound
properly.

Do someone have any idea about which might cause this sort of problem?

Thanks a lot for any help.

Edson Eustáchio