How Do I?

Eugene Poole etpoole at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 3 01:47:41 UTC 2006

First, let me give thanks to all who gave me answers on my xcdroast issue.

This time I don't have a problem, more of a situation.

I currently run FC4 with 2-disk drives, a 80-gig and a 15-gig.  I caught
a great deal on a 300-gig drive and I want to swap out the 15-gig for
the 300-gig.  What's on the 15-gig scares me a little:
    /dev/hdc1      4031 1m blks      /u03 - user data and database files
    /dev/hdc2      4031 1m blks      /u02 - user data and database files
    /dev/hdc3      2023 1m blks      swap
    /dev/hdc5      2023 1m blks      /u04 - user data and database files
    /dev/hdc6        478 1m blks      /opt
    /dev/hdc7      1490 1m blks      /var
    /dev/hdc4                                 standard extended
partition boundary that covers hdc5, hdc6, and hdc7

Is there a way to do this without having to reinstall FC4?  Where can I
find the documentation?  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Gene