How vulnerable can it be?

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Sat Jun 24 02:23:14 UTC 2006

Jim Cornette wrote:
>> [2] SELinux set to enforced
> It is safer for correct install to set SELinux to permissive during
> updates. There could be issues with %post and %pre scriptlets when
> running rpm, yum or other dep solver/installers.

Would you expand on this a bit please? Every Fedora install I've done
since I resumed it as my distro of choice soon after FC4's release has
been with the targeted policy running in Enforcing mode, and I've had no
noticable errors with RPM scriptlets. Thanks.

--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479