Re: 5 Disks into 1 DVD

> We are trying to make the 5 CD's of fedora into 1 DVD install CD.
> Basically instead of having 5 CD install disks you would have 1 DVD
> install disk (combining all 5 disks into one DVD). I think I explained
> that right!! LOL
>
> - --
> Best regards,
> ~WILL~

Other than perhaps the experience/knowledge of doing it, why not just
download the DVD iso already available on many of the mirrors?  That's
what I did the day of the release.  Found a mirror with DVD iso.  I've
installed it on two different computers (one at work, one at home)
both as clean installs rather than trying to do an update and risk a
problem.  Both installs went flawlessly.

Jacques B.