Re: worth upgrading/ installing?

hbrhodes wrote:
anyone think or know if it is worth upgrading to FC5 from FC4?

is it more worthwhile to do it a clean install?

I just finished an upgrade from FC4 to FC5. It went surprisingly well. The installer missed installing kernel-devel (needed to recompile MadWifi), but other than that, everything came up on a reboot.

I'm quite impressed.

I miss the ability to right click on the desktop to open a terminal window, but I've added a terminal applet to an existing panel.

--

  Steve