Arobat Reader 7.0 error while loading the plug-in 'PPKLite.api'

I installed Arobat Reader 7.0  and get this message along with the  download pop up window in firefox when I try to open Arobat.  I used Stanton Finley Instruction notes.  Can anyone tell me how to fix it?
Dennis
There was an error while loading the plug-in 'PPKLite.api'. The plug-in fail to initialize.