Desktop system PCI wireless solution

I need a PCI-based wireless adapter for a Fedora desktop system.

This thread discusses it to a point, unfortunately, however, I never saw that the OP was successful in getting his PCI wireless card working in Fedora.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&m=115638433316282&w=2

One respondent (Thurfir) indicated success with an Asus WL-330G, which appears to the OS as a wired device. (Thurfir, if you're reading this, what driver does Fedora use for the device?)

I'd like any recommendation for a PCI-based wireless device that works in Fedora, preferably without ndiswrapper, but if you have an adapter working with ndiswrapper in a desktop system, I'd like to know that, too.

Thanks,
Jay