OT: Suggestions for PDAs?

Could some suggest a PDA (not too pricey) that works in Linux/Fedora?
I need something to help me orgainze. KOrganize is nice, but I forget
to use it some times. And it has no built in remote usage facilities.
So something I could take with me, then come howe and plug into my
machine to sync up Korganizer would be nice.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Arthur Pemberton

--