Re: Fedora vs. Ubuntu (hijacked: can I dual boot FC and Kubuntu?)

On Sun, 2006-09-24 at 18:54 +0100, Anne Wilson wrote:
> What's more, many of those cables didn't have a clear board-end and
> drive-end

Related to that is a pet peeve of mine:  The IDE connectors have notches
in them so that they'll only fit one way - the right way.  But too many
cables don't bother, and make the plugs without them so that they'll fit
in either way.  It's a right pain in the bum trying to find which is pin
1 on a connector buried inside a chassis without a flashlight.

I read messages from the public lists.