RE: fvwm not showing any menus in FC5

I feel a little foolish here, but a fix has been found:

Nothing wrong with fvwm, so you can use the RPM.

The problem was the location of the rbg.txt file has changed since FC2.

This does the lookup of colour names to hex values, so fvwm was giving
you black text on a black background since it couldn't look up anything.
The solution is
RgbPath      "/usr/share/X11/rgb"
in xorg.conf.

Thanks for your help Myles,