strange tone in recored sound

Hello all,

I have a problem with recording sound. It makes no difference how it is recorded, mythtv or just a microphone. When i play the recorded sound it sounds like a bad radio from 40 years ago. And there is irritating tone in it.

I tried every mixer setting but getting no result.

I also did a check, maybe the sound card is broken, with koppix and here it was ok.

What can cause this problem?

Faust