Yahoo picture attachements

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Thu Aug 16 11:08:33 UTC 2007

Ed Landaveri wrote:
> Ladies & gentlemen,
>
> I just found out that when I received picture
> attachements on my yahoo mail I can't see the pictures
> on my *.nix boxes. I was on a shame (win)box and
> checked the email and saw the little pictures in
> there.
> Is there any setting that prevents me from seeing the
> pics everytime I'm on my proudly *.nix boxes? What do
> I have to do? Thanks in advance.
>

> Linux user number 433512
> "Free as in Freedom":
> http://counter.li.org

> Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.
> http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

    I get a lot of pictures Ed and on the nix box f7 they are not
automatic opened. Windows is MUCH better at that. But when I get a photo
that I want I double click on it and f7 asks me what to do with it. I
choose and off we go.

    If the little photo's are part of the html email system that I
really do not like and do not have on my nix. But you CAN have it if you
want :-)

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User