[Fedora] Re: RPM Updates

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue Jan 30 00:42:56 UTC 2007

Michael A. Peters wrote:
> What I do - I run a local mirror on my lan.
    That's exactly what I do.  Only, I keep track of FC 3 up to 6 (used
to be RH7.3 up to FC5) because of different servers having been
installed and/or updated at various intervals.  So my disk space is
somewhat, um, larger than yours. :)  But occasionally I've come across
yum wanting stuff from livna (or people telling me to get it from there)
and that's when I run into problems.  So, rpm it is for me.  It works
with the occasional hitch...

--
H | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6