Re: [Fedora] Re: RPM Updates

Todd Zullinger wrote:
Sorry.  Looks like that should have been
rpm -Uvh elfutils*
   Arrr Matey.  That worked.

I don't think
there is really any problem using rpm to do this install once you have
all the needed packages at hand, but it's certainly far easier to use
yum.  :)
My problem with yum is that I can never get it to work properly with a local repository and other (remote) ones. It always complained about one thing or another, where I can stoke a fire under RPM and off it goes. I'm sure it's all in the configuration but I've never been able to figure out exactly what the problem is (or was.)

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
 Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley pcraft com>   .   303.442.6410 x130