nxclient under F7

Joachim Backes joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Mon Jun 11 11:45:37 UTC 2007

Tom Horsley wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 07:59:58 +0200
> Joachim Backes <joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de> wrote:
>
>> Can somebody help? All advices are appreciated.
>
> Disable selinux and try it, I'm pretty sure that was how things
> looked when I inadvertently left selinux enabled in my of
> my installs.

Hi Tom, thanks for your answer, but

my selinux on the NX server side had already been disabled.
Further, nxclient on F7 can operate with NX on F7, but not with NX on an FC6 server, but still
nxclient on WinXP operates with NX on FC6 server.

It seems that nxclient/F7 is not able to operate with NX/FC6-server.

--
Joachim Backes <joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de>
University of Kaiserslautern,Computer Center [RHRK],