Something missing in system-config-printer

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 18 14:56:59 UTC 2007

Aaron Konstam wrote:

> Rahul,
> Why do you say things like the above?

I know for a fact that they aren't different programs. Expressing that
eliminates one path of trying to debug the issue which I believe is
helpful just in case someone thinks that Live images somehow have
modified programs. It is in fact a FAQ.

I conclude that you are saying the
> the Live CD and the installed F7 use the same system-config-printer.
> The fact that they don't work the same is strange. If you don't care to
> have someone investigate why this different behavior that is ok by me.

If you want someone to investigate you need to file a bug report.

Rahul