Release of FC 7 - tommorow.

Manuel Arostegui Ramirez manuel at todo-linux.com
Fri Jun 1 07:13:27 UTC 2007

On Friday 01 June 2007 08:30:25 sizo nsibande wrote:

> Nice to see that you all stick out for one another, I will be sure to
> watch what I say in the future, but you guys have got to admit that,
> the harshness with which I was guided to my correction was rather
> uncalled for?
>
> As we speak I can count Dario Scott and ne... who are all amongst
> others including myself making the mistake of calling it FC7 instead
> of F7 as is the lovely rod that Keving lashed the knowledge of this
> fact on me so well.

IMHO, you're taking this personally and there's no point on doing that.
I'm pretty sure Kevin didn't want to say what he said in a bad way or even
more, not pretending you to think you made the mistake of your life.
It's not going to be the last time some one here took something wrong, it
always happened with emails, instant messaging and all that stuff which not
allow two folks to see their faces or listen to their each other voice when
talking...and it always going to happen.

> Here is a nice thought, it's welcoming that there are some too that
> will stand to balance the scales on the newbies's side!

I can place myself much more closer to the newbie's side...do you want me to
send you my bank account number off the list? :-))

Cheers!
Manuel
--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.