Fedora - DELL ?

Paul Osunero esiex3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 02:44:20 UTC 2007

The linux kernel changes rapidly, but that doesn't mean you have to stick
with the bleeding edge.  A company could probably stick with a 2.6.18 kernel
for a year before switching to a newer version.  It's not like they need the
functionality of the latest kernel.

By the way, yeah ATi drivers are broken but Nvidia drivers aren't that bad.
I'm use my Nvidia driver for Beryl and games, and I really don't see where
it's broken.  Nvidia drivers are fairly stable.