Research Results

Gordon Dunlop gordon at zubenel.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 21:29:11 UTC 2007

I have just completed my MSc. in I.T. at a small University (Microsoft
dominated)
where my dissertation was looking at performance in Xen and OpenVZ
within  different  Linux O.S. kernels and I have found a potential
problem within the Fedora/Red Hat  Xen hypervisors.
I want to pass these results to Fedora/Red Hat Xen developers so that
they can examine them
in order to see if there is a real problem so that it may be rectified
but I do not know who to contact in order to pass this information. Can
anyone help me?

Regards,
Gordon