Where the h%^&^%$#! is KDE 4.1 ? Part II

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 17:25:48 UTC 2008

> Keep it up guys - I am one who does appreciate how things
> move forward.
I second your comment :)  It is becoming better, not yet at a comfort level, still missing the Digital Clock from KDE 3.5.X, but it is working better and it is coming around.

> Of course anyone who really cannot wait for KDE4.1+ can
> always opt to pay
> for MS products if they think that is a better option!

Nah, why pay for them, when you can get them for free^{1}.

> --

{1} via bitorrent, cracked versions of windows.  Still seems like the original and works like the original, just is not the original, but it will work!

Regards,

Antonio