Good bye

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Feb 4 09:59:20 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-02-03 at 22:59 +0900, John Summerfield wrote:
> There was quite a heated debate about the composition of the original
> grouping of people, which was mixed (race and gender) and naked.

Hmm, hadn't seen that, so I went looking just for curiosity's sake.  I
found one that is kind of amusing, in the "trying to work out what
they're thinking" manner.  It's just ripe for some thought bubbles:

http://people.ubuntulinux.org/~mako/4.10RC-images/screenshot-gnomesplash.png

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.12-52.fc7 i686 i386