Re: 3 root mail warnings ??

Thanks Ed;

On Sun, 2008-01-27 at 09:49 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> William Case wrote:
[snip]
> > 2)
> >  WARNING:  Kernel Errors Present
> >     Buffer I/O error on device fd0, l ...:  15 Time(s)
> >     end_request: I/O error, dev fd0, sector ...:  293 Time(s)
> >     lost page write due to I/O error on fd0 ...:  15 Time(s)
>
> Do you run any of the VMware products?  I seem to remember getting these
> when my virtual machines had a floppy defined in their settings and it would
> be probed on boot of the VM.

Ah ha!  I downloaded kvm a week ago and installed it, but left
configuring it and using it until I was ready to completely dive in.
Now that you mention it, I am sure I can fix the floppy error warning as
soon has I turn on my concentration and study the use of kvm (VMware).
[snip]

--
Regards Bill