One at a time.

garys at email.com garys at email.com
Thu Jul 3 02:51:32 UTC 2008

  Hello everybody,

  I am under fedora nine and I have two problems. One with the
  scanner and the second with the firewire. Here is the first.
  My scanner does not work and I don't know how to get out of it. I
  have install the last version of iscan and iscan plugin to no
  avail except for the sixty-two erreur messages at boot time .
  The scanner is an epson v100 which worked great under fedora 8.
  With sane-find-scanner I get this:

  found USB scanner (vendor=0x04b8 [EPSON], product=0x012d [EPSON
  Scanner]) at libusb:001:005
  # Your USB scanner was (probably) detected. It may or may not be
  supported by

  And with scanimage -L absolutely no joy.
  Could somebody please get me out of this mess.
  Thanks a lot.

I'm not on 9 but - check to see if you've got xsane
installed............gary

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses