F9: Web Based system monitoring

Seann Clark nombrandue at tsukinokage.net
Thu Jul 17 21:27:55 UTC 2008

All,

    I know this isn't exactly the place to look for anything like this,
but I am wondering from the Fedora  users base, if there is any
good/recommended tools to display real-time or near real time system
information VIA web (AJAX or JAVA based) for a server? I would like to
set up something where I can monitor server status at a glance without
having 400 shell windows open (Like I do now when doing that stuff). I
know Gnome and KDE have system monitoring applications, but since I
dont' have X installed on the servers I desire to monitor like this, I
figure web based would be next best.

Regards,
Seann