To reach my target

Andrea Bencini andrea.bencini at tin.it
Sun Jul 13 18:07:05 UTC 2008

> I take it that 10.100.0.241 is your gateway.
My default gateway is 10.100.0.1

> Is that machine
> configured to forward packets between subnets? Also, are the
> machines on the 10.6.70.0 configured to use the Linux machine as
> their gateway, at least for the 10.100.0.0 subnet?
Yes

I answer your question in this mode:
when I do ssh or ping command from my firewall (10.100.0.1) to local subnet
(10.6.70.0/24) client, it is okey!
when I do the same command from a local network client to local  subnet
client, it is NOT okey!

I think that I must implement in to my firewall (10.10.0.1) something about
"accept_redirect, send_redirect" or anything like, but I don't know.

Does somebody know these?
Andrea