Why is Fedora not a Free GNU/Linux distributions?

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 05:45:52 UTC 2008

> You were told about the problems earlier on too and you
> choose to ignore
> it. CDDL was deliberately designed to be incompatible with
> GPL
>
> http://lwn.net/Articles/198171/
>
> --

In looking at the article and the incompatibilities, I have found a chart on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_FSF_approved_software_licenses

Q:  If MPL(Mozilla Public License) is incompatible with GPL, why is it distributed with many linux distributions some which call themselves GNU/Linux?

Q:  Is this why Fedora not playing around with Firefox?