Installed Fedora 11 on MacBook Pro fails to boot.

Hi all,

I've managed to install Fedora 11 on my MacBook Pro. I want a dual boot setup so I have a partition for the OSX, made smaller in order for the Fedora install to fit. For the partioning I followed the instructions found here:

http://www.cenolan.com/2009/06/installing-fedora-11-on-a-macbook/

Though the installer finished without complaints I can't boot from the newly installed system. I'm using rEFIt-0.13 to choose boot partition and it recognizes the Fedora 11 install but once chosen I end up with a prompt telling me there is "no bootable device - insert bootable disk and press any key."

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

best,

Henrik