[Fedora-livecd-list] LiveCD on Compact flash

Junevicus, Lucius R CTR NAVFAC SE lucius.junevicus at navy.mil
Fri Aug 11 12:58:32 UTC 2006

I have a LiveCD built using Kadischi and would like to move this to a CF
flash.
I've tried both syslinux and grub to boot up from the CF flash and get
to the same place with either method.
Basically I see the initial splash screen, but it fails someplace in the
linuxrc scripts
I believe it has to do with the find_live_cd program not finding the
image on the flash drive.
I've tried changing the lines in the linuxrc from:

find-live-cd /cdrom

# find-live-cd /cdrom
mount /dev/hda1 /cdrom

But have had no luck.  I guess the find-live-cd program searched the CD
devices for the images and mounts the one it finds to /cdrom.

This isn't working for me.

Any idea as to what I'm doing wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lucius.