[Fedora-livecd-list] Making two additional directories writable

Forrest Taylor ftaylor at redhat.com
Wed Aug 16 20:51:33 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 16:00 -0400, Martin Steinmann wrote:
> I documented the process of building our LiveCD here:
> http://sipx-wiki.calivia.com/index.php/Kadischi

FYI, your lines in kickstart:

#...Turn off that annoying Kudzu boot message
for fn in `ls /etc/rc3.d/* | grep kudzu`; do rm -f $fn; done

could be simplified by running `chkconfig --del kudzu` or `chkconfig kudzu off`
in %post, or not installing it in the first place.  However, don't you want kudzu to
run and detect new hardware?

> We now have a complete Voice over IP (VoIP) PBX system on a LiveCD for
> demo purposes. This is a complete SIP system including plug & play
> config, redundant call control and lots of features.

Cool!

Forrest