[Fedora-livecd-list] CALL for Testing: kadischi under 64 bit hardware

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 18:57:37 UTC 2006

> This is a call for fedora users/developpers/testers, to test kadischi
> under 64 bit hardware, and file bugs against Kadischi in Bugzilla or
> on the fedora-livecd mailing list.

I willing to test it for 32-bit hardware though. Although it is not
pertinent with this thread, maybe I can help in the process of making
a 32-bit LiveCD. I initially ran into issues while using kadischi on
FC5 i386, maybe I will have better luck next time.

Regards,
Debarshi
--
Don't be humble ... you're not that great.
                                              -- Golda Meir