[Fedora-livecd-list] CALL for Testing: kadischi under 64 bit hardware

Jasper O'neal Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 28 01:32:01 UTC 2006

Instead of creating a patch, since the livecd-mkinitrd.sh script and
livecd-linuxrc was totally reworked
I've decided to just send the two files. This is outlined in a previous
message on this list that may be at the bottom of people's
inboxes.. so here they are again: <attached>

Simply replace the two files in your installed tree (or uninstalled CVS
tree) and run a build.
The result ISO *should* be using an initramfs afterwards and may rectify
the x86_64 build issue on boots.

J. Hartline